Zee World – The Vow Season 2 Teasers
Coming up on The Vow 2 this September 2017:
Friday 1 September 2017
Karan continues abusing Aditi. Divya starts becoming suspicious of her brother’s behaviour with Aditi. Amar returns home and aims to tell Divya the truth but other issues take way. Gaury goes to Delhi to find Amar.
Monday 4 September 2017
Bharat brings home a woman he regards as his mother. Uma brings Gaury to the house. Will her arrival cause a rift between Amar and Divya?
Tuesday 5 September 2017
Gaury sees Amar dancing and embracing Divya, she is taken aback by this and leaves the house. Amar reveals the truth to Gaury.
Wednesday 6 September 2017
Bharat receives the news that Karan has signed the divorce papers and that he can now be with Aditi. Karuna seems to not agree with Bharat’s choice to marry a divorcee. she sternly refuses to accept the situation.
Thursday 7 September 2017
The woman Bharat considers as his mother refuses to accept Aditi as his wife. Gaury is struggling to accept that Shivam has passed on.
Friday 8 September 2017
Divya catches Gaury embracing Amar’s clothing. Divya starts becoming suspicious of Gaury. She finds out the truth about Amar and Gaury.
Monday 11 September 2017
Divya tells Amar that Gaury is his lawful wife and denies her relationship with him, what could Divya be up to? Karuna refuses to give Bharat and Aditi her blessings for marriage.
Tuesday 12 September 2017
Karuna tells Bharat that she will not attend his wedding. The wedding is underway and everyone is happy with the outcome. Divya keeps suffering in silence, what could she be hiding?
Wednesday 13 September 2017
The doctor suggests that Divya terminate the pregnancy to save her life but she refuses to do this. Divya’s condition gets out of hand and she is sent to the operation theatre immediately.
Thursday 14 September 2017
Amar and Divya keep the secret about the baby from their family. The tragic secret about Divya’s pregnancy is revealed to the family. It appears that Divya had her own plans.
Friday 15 September 2017
Divya continues hiding the secret about her pregnancy from the family. Divya encounters complications during a family outing.
Monday 18 September 2017
Karuna speaks ill of Aditi behind her back. Divya’s lie comes out and Amar does not take this well. Amar goes to the extreme to try and save his wife’s life.
The court case gets postponed when Divya falls ill. Amar apologises to Gaury for all he has put her through.Wednesday 20 September 2017
Sindoora is back. However, she is in a mental institution. It appears that Bharat has been taking care of Sindoora, could she be up to something?
Thursday 21 September 2017
Amar makes a decision that puts Divya’s life at stake. Aniket sees a difference in Bharat’s behaviour and questions him. Aniket remove the obstacle between Bharat and Aditi.
Friday 22 September 2017
Amar follows Bharat to the mental asylum and finds out what he has been up to. The family is shocked to see Sindoora back to the house. They try to convince Bharat to move her back to the institute.
Monday 25 September 2017
Bharat shows love and care to Sindoora despite her past. Divya starts to question Sindoora’s suspicious behaviour.
Tuesday 26 September 2017
Divya falls for Sindoora’s act. But Sindoora later reveals her true colours to Divya. The family receive horrific news about Divya.
Wednesday 27 September 2017
Sindoora instigates Gaury against Amar. Sindoora realises that ending Divya’s life is not a good idea and might land her in trouble.
Thursday 28 September 2017
Amar gets news that Divya’s condition is getting worse. Will Divya come out of the coma?
Friday 29 September 2017
Aditi finds out that Sindoora has an ulterior motive. Amar finally accept Dia and the responsibilities he has over her. Sindoora goes to the extreme to rid herself from the curse.
Premiere episodes of The Vow air on Zee World Mondays to Fridays at 19h00.
- Divyanka Tripathi as Vidya Pratap Singh – Sagar’s wife, Kausalya’s daughter. Tripathi also played Divya, the reincarnation of Vidya. Divya was married to Amar.
- Sharad Malhotra as Sagar Pratap Singh – Vidya’s husband, son of Rajendra Pratap Singh and Uma Pratap Singh. Malhotra also played Amar Singh, the reincarnation of Sagar, who was married to Divya.
- Rajendra Gupta as Rajendra Pratap Singh – The father of Sagar, Sindoora, Mahua, and Chandra. He was married to Uma.
- Surinder Kaur as Uma Pratap Singh – Sagar’s mother. Rajendra Pratap Singh’s 2nd wife. She has three step-children, Sindoora, Mahua and Chandra.
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Gayatri – Sagar’s aunt, who goes into a coma after a car accident plotted by Sindoora.
- Kamya Panjabi as Sindoora Pratap Singh – Rajendra’s oldest evil ex-daughter, Bharat’s evil ex-mother, Aniket’s evil ex-wife, murder of Sagar and Vidya main antagonist). She wants the worst to happen in the family plus she hates Vidya and she was responsible for Sagar’s 1st car accident which was her evil plot and she is evil like Ravan as she is demented even consider her ugly and she wants to keep Sagar and Vidya separated for eternity.
- Rajesh Balwani as Aniket – Sindoora’s ex-husband and Bharat’s father. He knows Sindoora is evil and wants to see Sagar and Vidya be together.
- Shyam Sharma as Bharat – The son of Aniket and Sindoora, Bharat ran away from home and returned after 21 years.
- Mohit Malik as Bharat Singh, who is commonly called Mr. B.S.
- Shamin Mannan and Jyothi Singh portrayed Aditi, Bharat’s wife and Karan’s ex-wife.
- Himansshi Chaudhary and Ritu Vasisht portrayed Mahua Singh, who was Rajendra’s daughter and Rajeev’s wife. She eventually vanishes along with her sister Chandra. She believes Rajeev to be dead.
- Harsh Vasishta as Rajiv Kumar, Mahua’s husband. He is married to Chandra and helps Divya get revenge at Sindoora.
- Faisal Raza Khan as Kartik, Mahua’s ex-husband.
- Vishal Vatwani as Samrat, the false Son of Rajeev and Mahua. He is the biological son of Amar’s parents. He is Viren and Divya’s good friend, and is Divya’s ex-fiance.
- Addite Shirwaikar and Shweta Dadhich portrayed Chandra, Rajendra’s daughter. She eventually vanishes along with her sister Mahua.
- Puneet Vasishtha as Harsh, Chandra’s ex-husband. He is in jail, but Chandra does not know about this.
- Kamini Kaushal as Dadi Maa, Harsh’s grandmother.
- Suhita Thatte as Kausalya, Vidya’s mother. She does not know her daughter Vidya and son-in-law Sagar were both killed by Sindoora.
- Renuka Bondre as Hema Chachi, Shalu’s mother. She later vanishes with her husband Harish.
- Snehal Sahai as Shalu, Chinu’s wife. She is Hema’s daughter, Kamna’s mother and Vidya’s cousin.
- Manish Naggdev as Cheenu, the husband of Shalu. He is Kamna’s father and Sagar’s cousin.
- Amrin Chakkiwala as Kamna, the daughter of Chinu and Shalu. She is pregnant with Samrat’s child. The two were engaged, but broke up.
- Indraneil Sengupta as Tushar, Sagar’s childhood friend.
- Neeta Shetty as Dr. Shivani
- Soni Singh as Surili, Sagar’s ex-girlfriend.
- Atul Srivastava as DJ, Sagar and Vidya’s helper
- Abhileen Pandey as Chintu, Amar’s younger brother. He is really Samrat’s brother.Chintu is no longer seen on the show after Divya becomes pregnant.
- Anokhi Shrivastav as Bindiya, Amar’s childhood friend and former fiancee.
- Aadesh Chaudhary as Viren, Divya and Samrat’s old friend, and Divya’s fake husband.
- Sachin Shroff as Dr. Shashank
- Aneesha Kapoor as Gauri, a girl who thinks Amar is Shivam.
- Amrapali Gupta as Radha, Vidya’s generous friend from Benares.
- Sayantani Ghosh as Amrita from Naaginn. (Special appearance in episode 581)
- From Saat Phere – Saloni Ka Safar:
- Rajshree Thakur as Saloni Singh
- Sharad Kelkar as Nahar Singh
- From Maayka:
- Neha Bamb as Mahi Sareen
- Vivan Bhatena as Shabd Sareen